Andrew Robbins is a senior associate attorney at Stepp & Sullivan, P.C. He was born and raised in the Houston area and graduated cum laude from the University of Houston Law Center where he was a member of the Order of the Barons. Over his career, he has been involved in numerous complex legal matters. Andrew assists clients with various legal needs such as matters of probate, trusts and wills, guardianships, elder law issues and drafting contracts.
Andrew’s experience includes handling cases involving:
- Probate Elder Law/serious abuse/injury death
- Personal injury and wrongful death claims
- Airport and aircraft accidents
- Product liability litigation
- Vessel collisions and allisions in and near the Houston Ship Channel
- Contract disputes and negotiations
Need an attorney in Houston? contact Stepp & Sullivan, P.C.or by phone at (713) 336-7200 to schedule your initial consultation.
- University of Houston Law Center J.D., cum laude, Order of the Barons
- University of Houston, B.A., cum laude
Bar & Court Admissions
- State Bar of Texas
- US District Court, Southern District of Texas
Protect What Matters Most!
Call (713) 336-7200 to speak with an attorney and learn about your options.